36o Labs, the parent company to IC Realtech and the “ALLie Cam” brand were working on a new 360 degree camera technology for direct to consumer sales. Their aspirations were to bring this technology from a B2B model and service by aligning with existing security manufacturer IC Real Time.
• Create and shape the identity of a multimillion dollar portfolio and brand in a short amount of time from the ground up.
• Create a brand “worthy to be on the shelves of the Apple store” by look, feel and unboxing experience.
• Develop a strategy to bring this to market
• Streamline the communication between departments, leadership, while improving the systems in place
The hurdle? There were major gaps in communication, information, timelines, expectations and a lack of an effective strategy upon arriving. Another major hurdle was working between three languages and 4 time zones. With all the moving parts, the entire operation had to be treated as though I was a third party agency looking from the outside trying to find the holes and gaps that plagued production.
To ensure the success of reaching the goals set in front of me, it meant alleviating a few headaches such as filling in vital gaps between technology development and creative, marketing, manufacturing, and executive oversight. Working aside me to achieve these goals was EVP Dominic Sharlette, an industry expert and prodigy.
The company was set up with tactics to get the job done such as software/tools but required a more in depth strategy to get the project to market. Leveraging the U.S. based expertise within the agency, Dominic and Terry were essential in aiding in closing the gaps for us to reach our target date.
The strategy I used kept us flexible so we could remain agile during technology development setbacks and redesigns.
With new systems set in place, shifts in timelines were met, communication and coaching channels between departments were established and reduced hiccups and miscommunication, new talent was acquired and above all combing, the tactics with strategies I was able to reach the end goals.
The end result? We were able to make full delivery of the final product in it’s packaging ready for store shelves.
- Category : Operational effectiveness and strategy
- Company Type: Consumer technology
- Client : IC Real Tech, a subsidiary of 360 Technologies
- Location : Miami, Fl